Carasent is looking for a strategic and relationships-oriented Business Development Executive who wants to contribute to enabling future care together with us and our customers.
The challenge we offer
Carasent is a growing company within the e-health sector and as a Business Development Executive you will have a key role in our vision to enable future care. Together with the Sales team, you will get the opportunity to work both strategically and hands-on with market-leading products to develop your market segment. Carasent helps thousands of caregivers and patients every day and looks for someone who wants to be a part of our journey to simplify everyday life for customers and patients within healthcare. You will have our Stockholm office as your base and report to our Sales manager in Sweden.
What you’ll do
- Execute a sales prospecting plan to penetrate target accounts and capture significant market share within identified business segment.
- Source new sales opportunities through creative outbound prospecting, set new standars in our sales process.
- Build relationships with stakeholders at customers.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to prospects/customers to achieve desired business outcomes
- Overall responsibility to drive success for your segment and carry out meetings and demonstrations for customers.
- Analyze of sales and development for your segment and to identify opportunities for continues development.
- Attend fairs and exhibitions together with your team.
Who we are looking for
To thrive within this role, we believe you have a solution-oriented mindset and experience in consultative sales of software. You have a structured way of approaching new tasks and like taking on new challenges and high financial goals. You are outgoing and genuinely interested in creating and maintaining relationships. You also have a strong driving force to identify and secure value for our customers.
To succeed in this position, we believe you have
- Solid experience within B2B Saas sales with a positive outcome. Even better if it’s in software within the health sector.
- Prior success with outreaching sales.
- Excellent Communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- Prior experience building relationships with stakeholders and customers.
What’s in it for you
- The possibility to be a part of a company whose aim is to simplify everyday life for customers and patients within healthcare and enable future care.
- Development opportunities within a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- 2 wellness hours/week & wellness allowance.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace.
- 6 weeks of vacation.
Anchored in the vision of enabling future care, Carasent provides healthcare organisations with a seamless ecosystem of integrated solutions that significantly reduce administrative burdens and improve patient engagement and healthcare delivery.
Through its wide portfolio of products and services, such as cloud-based electronic health record systems, tools for electronic patient communication and virtual visits, business intelligence solutions, and numerous existing partner integrations, Carasent offers the most flexible clinical business support available in the Nordic market today.
Carasent are listed on Oslo Stock Exchange and has offices in Sweden and Norway with customers ranging from primary care to secondary care to occupational health and rehabilitation, primarily in the private sector.
Companies within the Carasent group: Evimeria EMR AB, Metodika AB, Carasent NO, Medrave Software AB and HPI Health Profile Institute AB.
Before employment can become relevant, a background check will be carried out. We use background checks from SRI. For question regarding the position please contact recruiting manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this you? Please don't wait with submitting your application in Swedish or English. We apply a continuous selection process, and the job post will be open until the position is filled.