We are on an exciting journey within e-Health and need to strengthen our team with a UX Lead who shares our vision of care, free from administration. Our goal is to improve patient care and patient communication. As UX lead at Carasent you will have the opportunity to make a difference.
About the role
As UX lead, you will have a key position coordinating our UX designers and handle the UX strategy at Carasent. You will identify our UX needs within UX design, UX research and documentation. Your mission is to take us to a UX driven future where we can maximise the user experience in all our products.
Who are you?
We believe that you are a communicative doer with a strategic mind, with the ability to understand the importance of our user needs, behaviour and challenges. We also think that you have a strong interest in developing modern products with a substantial understanding of user experience.
- Well experienced in UX roles
- Experience in leading UX roles
- Great interest and experience of UX strategy
- Experience in the MedTech industry
- Advanced written and spoken English
What's in it for you?
- An important role with engaging employees where you work with valued and successful products that create great value for our customers.
- Development opportunities in an exciting growth company.
- Hybrid workplace with the possibility to work from home according to agreement.
- Two wellness hours per week and wellness allowance.
- 6 week vacation.
- Private health insurance.
Anchored in the vision of enabling future care, Carasent provides healthcare organisations with a seamless ecosystem of integrated solutions that significantly reduce administrative burdens and improve patient engagement and healthcare delivery.
Through its wide portfolio of products and services, such as cloud-based electronic health record systems, tools for electronic patient communication and virtual visits, business intelligence solutions, and numerous existing partner integrations, Carasent offers the most flexible clinical business support available in the Nordic market today.
Carasent has offices in Sweden and Norway with customers ranging from primary care to secondary care to occupational health and rehabilitation, primarily in the private sector.
Before employment can become relevant, a background check will be carried out. We use background checks from SRI. For question regarding the position please contact recruiting manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious? Please don't wait with submitting your application in Swedish or English. We apply a continuous selection process, and the job post will be open until the position is filled.